Vet care for a horse is comparable to that of a dog. Yearly immunizations are required, and bi-monthly de-worming is required to keep the miniature horse healthy and protected from disease. A de-wormer (such as Ivermectin) can be administrated orally by the owner. The mini horse also needs a farrier to trim their hooves every six to eight weeks.
- 5 Things You’ve Always Wondered About Miniature Horses
- Miniature Horses As Service Animals?
- NEW FOALS
- Border Collies
- NEW STALLION – GEE
- DINKY the donkey’s xmas pics!
- What is a Filly, Colt, Foal, Yearling, Stallion, Mare, Sire, Dam?
- Miniature Horse Grooming Tips
- Newest addition to our farm!
- A Day at Sun Valley Miniatures
- How did miniature horses get so small?
- Grooming your mini
- Miniature horse vet care
- Do miniature horses play?
- 2010 Foals
- How much hay does a mini need?
- Tips on miniature horse breeding
- Where can I buy a miniature horse?
- How long do horses live?
- What to feed a miniature horse