- 5 Things You’ve Always Wondered About Miniature Horses
- Miniature Horses As Service Animals?
- NEW FOALS
- Border Collies
- NEW STALLION – GEE
- DINKY the donkey’s xmas pics!
- What is a Filly, Colt, Foal, Yearling, Stallion, Mare, Sire, Dam?
- Miniature Horse Grooming Tips
- Newest addition to our farm!
- A Day at Sun Valley Miniatures
- How did miniature horses get so small?
- Grooming your mini
- Miniature horse vet care
- Do miniature horses play?
- 2010 Foals
- How much hay does a mini need?
- Tips on miniature horse breeding
- Where can I buy a miniature horse?
- How long do horses live?
- What to feed a miniature horse
Category Archives: Farm News
We have many new babies this year….most are weaned and ready for new homes.
The Border Collie is a herding dog, which means he has an overwhelming urge to gather a flock. This intelligent breed was developed in the Anglo-Scottish border region for herding livestock, especially sheep. It was specifically bred for intelligence and … Continue reading
Posted in Border Collies, Farm News, Mini Facts Leave a comment
NEW STALLION – GEE
We now have a new Breeding Stallion on our farm. He is awesome!
DINKY the donkey’s xmas pics!
We are proud to say that Dinky now has a new home. She will be missed but we know that whe will be loved. She took xmas pics before leaving. She is just adorable!!
Newest addition to our farm!
TINY AND ADORABLE LITTLE JENNY! This is DAISY’S first baby and we are proud to have her on our farm.
This is “Bolt”. I now have new owners …… Jason and Bridget Wright. This is COSMO. Born 4-2-2010. See me on the Sales page. This is SHORT & SASSY. Born 4-12-2010. See me on the Sales Page.
4th of July rain!
When you really need rain, I guess you can’t complain when it happens on the 4th of July ?
Posted in Farm News Comments Off on 4th of July rain!