- 5 Things You’ve Always Wondered About Miniature Horses
- Miniature Horses As Service Animals?
- NEW FOALS
- Border Collies
- NEW STALLION – GEE
- DINKY the donkey’s xmas pics!
- What is a Filly, Colt, Foal, Yearling, Stallion, Mare, Sire, Dam?
- Miniature Horse Grooming Tips
- Newest addition to our farm!
- A Day at Sun Valley Miniatures
- How did miniature horses get so small?
- Grooming your mini
- Miniature horse vet care
- Do miniature horses play?
- 2010 Foals
- How much hay does a mini need?
- Tips on miniature horse breeding
- Where can I buy a miniature horse?
- How long do horses live?
- What to feed a miniature horse
Category Archives: Feeding
What do miniature horses eat? One bale of hay will usually last one miniature horse for a week. Miniature horses don’t require a lot of acreage, nor do they eat near as much as the larger breeds. You must carefully … Continue reading