- 5 Things You’ve Always Wondered About Miniature Horses
- Miniature Horses As Service Animals?
- NEW FOALS
- Border Collies
- NEW STALLION – GEE
- DINKY the donkey’s xmas pics!
- What is a Filly, Colt, Foal, Yearling, Stallion, Mare, Sire, Dam?
- Miniature Horse Grooming Tips
- Newest addition to our farm!
- A Day at Sun Valley Miniatures
- How did miniature horses get so small?
- Grooming your mini
- Miniature horse vet care
- Do miniature horses play?
- 2010 Foals
- How much hay does a mini need?
- Tips on miniature horse breeding
- Where can I buy a miniature horse?
- How long do horses live?
- What to feed a miniature horse
Category Archives: Breeding
According to researchers, recognizable horses have been around for more than 60 million years, far longer than humans. The prehistoric Eohippus was quite small, just like many of today’s miniature horses. Horses have been successful for such a long time … Continue reading