- 5 Things You’ve Always Wondered About Miniature Horses
- Miniature Horses As Service Animals?
- NEW FOALS
- Border Collies
- NEW STALLION – GEE
- DINKY the donkey’s xmas pics!
- What is a Filly, Colt, Foal, Yearling, Stallion, Mare, Sire, Dam?
- Miniature Horse Grooming Tips
- Newest addition to our farm!
- A Day at Sun Valley Miniatures
- How did miniature horses get so small?
- Grooming your mini
- Miniature horse vet care
- Do miniature horses play?
- 2010 Foals
- How much hay does a mini need?
- Tips on miniature horse breeding
- Where can I buy a miniature horse?
- How long do horses live?
- What to feed a miniature horse
Author Archives: admin
Miniature horses are found in many nations, particularly in Europe and the Americas. The designation of miniature horse is determined by the height of the animal, which, depending on the particular breed registry involved, is usually less than 34–38 inches … Continue reading
The first true Miniature Horses originated in Europe. As early as the 1600s, these tiny equines were being bred as pets for the European nobility. Unfortunately, not all early Miniatures were pampered pets of kings and queens. Some were used … Continue reading
Dwarfism is a concern within the miniature horse world. Dwarf horses, while often setting world records for size, are not considered to have desirable traits, generally have incorrect conformation, and may have significant health and soundness issues. Therefore, many miniature … Continue reading